Monday, June 23, 2008

Solstice in Times Square

What an awesome weekend! And acutally...I did ALOT of yoga and loved it!

Friday morning, I took a half day at work and went to Yoga with a View(Scenic Hudson Park in Irvington)...

I had the opportunity to take 2 classes with teachers from Yoga Works. I had been trying to get to their studio for a while and it was great! And they are only 6 miles from my house. I really need to buy a bicycle so I can take it to class!!!



Then on Saturday, I was up at 4:30am! And I got into Times Square by 6am...the first on line! There was a free yoga fest in Times Square (located at Duffy Square on 45th & 46th Streets bounded by 7th Ave and Broadway).

You can see some of the pictures I took here.

I got to take 2 classes...the first from 8:30-10pm...then I stood on line again...and was able to also take the one from 10:15-11:45am. Then I met up with my friend and we walked all over Manhattan...from 14th st - Union Square down into the West Village and all over Soho. We walked from 12 noon until almost 10pm! I was so tired...but it felt good. I even got a little tan =)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home