Thursday, July 03, 2008

Samba!

I took my first samba class yesterday. WOW...was that a workout. I was a little guilty for skipping yoga, but after the class I wasn't! We had a full half hour of warm up...using quite a few yoga poses...then had 1.25 hour of samba class with live music! It was awesome! I took the class at the Alvin Ailey Extension.

My summer intern for the ABC summer internship program works at Alvin Ailey...so it was nice to see their building on 55th and 9th ave and take a class. Lindsey arranged for a BOGO class offer...so I have one month to take the other class! It's very cool =) I'm not sure if I want to take another samba class...or some other class. Just for your FYI, here's the website of my samba teacher, Quenia Ribeiro.

ok...I'm off to Buffalo for the weekend. Everyone have a great holiday weekend.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home