Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yesterday and today...

I feel like doing alot of nothing...but I am slowly motivating to take things slow and start organizing my world soon. I'm very proud of myself because yesterday I:

-cleared the foyer, which doesn't sound like much, but it had my snowboarding equipment everywhere as well as all my clothes from my ski trip...so now I can walk in the door and not trip on everything!

-I did laundry on Monday...put some of it away, and hope to finish today.

-half packed for my trip this weekend and need to also finish that either today or tomorrow.

-finished the scarf for my cousin (shades of brown) and want to start some more as well (head start on Christmas sounds good...and I had thought about selling stuff on etsy, but I'll revisit that after graduation!

-I budgeted time to play my PS2 yesterday =) GH3 for nearly an hour!

-I am officially HOOKED on fluff friends on Facebook. I spent nearly 3 hours online feeding, petting and racing my monkey! Am I crazy or what? It's all good b/c I was having fun =P

Gosh...I love doing nothing =)

I still have to figure out what class I'm going to teach at the BBM EKU! Just one more thing to add to my list.

I think I slept on my wrist the wrong way b/c it hurt this morning when I got up and I've been wearing an ace bandage all day on it to keep it steady. It's helped a lot, but when I tried taking it off...it was still a little tender. Ah well...I hope it clears up before this weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home