Monday, February 25, 2008

Switching seasons?

What's up with the wonky weather? One day it's a blizzard, then rain, then 45 and sunny, then cold and crisp, then snow again? I wish it'd either just stay cold...or stay warm. The up and down is playing games with my head!

I had a nice relaxing (kinda) weekend. I pretty much stayed in...and worked on my test...YES...I stayed in and studied, researched, slept in late =) It was a change from my normal routine and it was quite rejuvinating.

I'm pretty happy with myself because after not going to the gym for over a month (between travelling and just working late) I finally got to the gym 2 days last week...and I'm planning on leaving soon and going tonight. Then there's the tentative plan to go on Wed & Thurs. Then Friday, I leave for WA to see H and company and go SNOWBOARDING.

I didn't stay in all weekend...did get a chance to hang out with my bf and his friends Saturday night...stayed out way too late...and even made tentative plans to go snowboarding again, before the season ends, at Thunder Ridge in Patterson, NY. Anyone ever been? I looked it up and it's only 45min or so from me!

So...getting my head into school and trying to get everything set for graduation in May.

To do list is long, but I did finish that scarf I made for my cousin for her birthday...I'm going to mail it to her tomorrow.

-Still thinking about the AD&D game...a friend wants me to run a game for a bunch newbies (one shot deal) so I have a few pre-made games "Dark Sun"...that I might just do that to get a feel of running a game...then continue to work on my world for my normal AD&D group.

-I want to teach a class at the BBM EKU. I just am not sure of the topic as of yet. Do something I've done before or something new that I had written up? Still thinking about it.

-trying to get in as much snowboarding as possible before it gets warm *g*

-need to organize/clean house....I'm just never there. It's on the list...just don't know when I'm going to get to it.

There's tons more that I can ramble here about, but I'll stop now. I've got to go to the gym! It's paying off b/c I lost another 4 lbs!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home