Monday, January 07, 2008

Greetings from the Philippines!!!

Right now I'm visiting with family in the Philippines! I'm visiting with my cousin Ajoy, her children and my Auntie Rizalina!

I'll be back home in NY until 1/22.

Here are some pictures from my cousin Emily's wedding:

Emily's wedding

On Wednesday, I am leaving my uncle's house and going to Thailand for a week! I am planning on going on a couple of temple tours, seeing the Palace, the National Museum, the floating market, do some yoga and get some massages!!!! I can't wait.

Tomorrow I am going to my cousins' Gordon, Joey, June, Keesha, Nancy's house...and Joey's bringing me to the the airport early Wed morning.



On another note, here is a pic of me and my man =) from New Year's Eve. If you search around my multiply site, you'll find more.

Take care & be well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home