Wednesday, January 09, 2008

checking in...

hi all,
Just thought I'd drop in a say a quick hello. I am currently in Thailand. I got here this afternoon...and tried to acquaint myself with the area...did a little shopping and lucked out and got a battery charger for my digital camera (for 700 baht...roughly $35!!!) So I am so happy about that b/c I was going to be totally bummed if I couldn't take tons of pics while I was here in Thailand.

I got my first Thai massage (OUCH!) they use elbows, knees, and feet...I feel good now, but there we times when it really was uncomfortable...luckily it was only $6 USD...tomorrow I will try the "swedish oil massage" I think it's about $8 USD...and the woman is trying to get me to get a facial...maybe.

Anyhoo...tomorrow I will be touring temples...and Friday...the floating market, an elephant farm, and the rose garden.

I can't wait =)

Hope everyone is doing well...I'm sweltering in this humidity!

Catch up with you'll later!

Ciao!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home