Sunday, March 06, 2011

Procrastination...

...is my middle name! It's not totally all my fault. I've been working crazy hours and on multiple projects! Not to mention that I'm kinda back in school...I'm in a Project Management course...17 weeks...at the end I'll have a Certificate in Comprehensive Project Management from the University of Stony Brook. Of course, along with that, is homework, quizzes, a midterm, midterm project and final. At the end, there's a prep course for the PMP test.

Then there's the project that I just can't seem to start...I have the words done and the main idea for the project laid out, but I can't seem to put ink to paper!!! I'm hoping to use this as inspiration, but I'm just not motivated.

Then there's the problem that my mind goes a mile a minute and I can't seem to catch up at times...thinking about the homework that I need to do...all the books that I'm reading at one time...the two that stand out at the moment are "Jane Eyre" and "The Four Hour Work Week"...along with what am I going to make to go along with the salmon that I'm having for dinner and should I take this Samuri sword class?

Gosh! I'm pooped just thinking about my to do list! But I know...I've got to get off my rump and start somewhere, right?

Hope you'all are more productive than me out there!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Drisnil said...

I think you should do Bushido class. I think you will be very good at it. Its a "Way", and you have been very good with many things you have tried.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home