Monday, January 24, 2011

trying to eat right...

I struggle with trying to eat right because I love to eat...well...EVERYTHING. I was having a conversation last night with a friend, who is starting to look into the Blood Type Diet. Now I know someone else who has done this...and for many years struggled with why they were always sick or sickly...and it was because she was eating the wrong types of foods for her blood type. Once she stopped eating what her body couldn't absorb, so felt the results almost instantaneously. Now...recently, last few months, I've had this nagging congestion...it comes and goes and I haven't gone to the doctor for it specifically. When I was at the doctor's a few months ago, of course, there were no symptoms.

So, I decided to start reading up on this. I'm blood type O+...reading a few articles, I found this, a food list of what's beneficial for my blood type. Of course half the foods I love are in the "avoid" column. ARGH...the question becomes...do I seriously try and do this for 80-90% of the time and just relax on the rest when it's special occasions or holidays?

Suggestions, ideas?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home