Monday, June 09, 2008

Update...

I've been busy...despite that I'm done with school I find that I am going to the gym more...trying to catch up on my reading...and trying to find more yoga workshops to try. I recently saw one in Omega that I want to try. I was thinking about this one.

Since I last posted I:
- went to see my grandfather (5/28-6/1)
- went to my brother's graduation
- went to the opening ceremony of the Arts & Business Council Summer Internship Program
- went to my intern's presentation (she did well in her second assignment)
- went to a friend's birthday party on the roof of the MET (very nice view)
- went to J's dance recital! She and the troupe ROCKED!!!
- went to B's Batchelorette Party Part Duex

and...I'm looking at my schedule this week to see if I can fit in a dance/fitness class at the Alvin Ailey Extension (my new intern Lindsey is working for AA this summer)...maybe we can take a class together!

And...I was just browsing on Green Yoga. I need to add this to my links. And of course...my normal flipping on Yoga Journal.

Nasamte!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home