Thursday, June 12, 2008

Art, art, everywhere!

I had an amazing time last night! I went to the AAF yesterday and bought my first piece of art from a gallery!! I am so excited. I bought a print from Joanne Koltnow from the Modernbook Gallery in Palo Alto, CA. The print is of a poppy and the light shining through it was amazing!

The fair is going on now until Sunday (6/12-6/15). You should definitely try and go if you can...all art is priced from $100 to $10,000 to make it affordable to everyday people =)

Some of the galleries that I enjoyed:
Like the Spice

Carrie Haddad Gallery

Tria Gallery

and one of my favs was Michael Fitts from:

Fraser Gallery

...if I had $5000 to burn, I would have purchased one of his recycled metal painting...they were realistic...and just inspiring.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home