Thursday, May 03, 2012

playing catch up

I know it's been a while since I last wrote...things have been crazy busy. I've been in my new job a whole month! Boy does time fly when you're having fun...and I am. Also, today is day 115 of doing yoga everyday...WOW...who knew I could do it...I'm still going with it. Also, on Saturday, April 28, I ran my first 5K - Run for the Wild at the Bronx Zoo! I finished in 34 minutes!!! No walking!!!! That was a huge accomplishment for me...and now off my bucket list! And I know I've said this before, but I am seriously considering doing yoga teacher training this year. I'm looking at over 6 or 7 schools...looking at how established they are...what their reputations are and of course, cost and schedule. It's an exciting time!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home